Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update on what's coming and what I am thinking about

The wheels are ever turning and looking over my search for the meaning of life notebook I realized I have a lot of themes and ideas

to explore. Here is a short list of some of the things I will be covering in the near future.


  • Essays: I have several more essays coming:

  • The Operation Instructions

  • A Video called "Inside the Box"

  • Venus over D'angelo's

  • The Plasticity of Time

  • Resonance

  • Separating the I from the us

  • Are we being lied to?

  • "A" truth versus "The" truth



I will be covering a lot of ground and this week I plan on taking a trip to boston. As an aside to the real reason for the trip I am planning on stopping in the Boston Museum of Fine Arts to take a look at a painting by Gauguin called: "Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?"If they allow pictures I will take a picture of it.


No comments: